Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy New Year...almost!

Hi girls!

I hope your break has been amazing! I have enjoyed my break even though I was a bit under the weather for the first week. Thank you so much for the two gift cards from all of you. Mr. Hiscock and I went to Azzurro on Friday and had a delicious dinner!

We have a very short week coming up when we return to school on Thursday! Pastor Collins from Shepherd's Way Relief Center is coming to talk to us and the fourth grade boys from St. Chris on Thursday morning at 9. The boys are walking over to join us. He will talk about his mission and prepare us for our visit there on January 9. On Friday, we will have a field trip to the movies! We leave after lunch and it will be tons of fun! You do need to wear your field trip attire on Friday since we will be off campus.

Here are some reminders for the short week ahead.
  • Abby is our carpool helper next week
  • Our class will be visiting Shepherd's Way Relief Center on Wednesday, January 9, for a fourth grade outreach project. This letter provides the details and a sign up for food. Thank you for your support!
  • Field Trip to Bow-Tie theater on 1/4. Please remember field trip attire. 
  • Scavenger Hunt
Made with Padlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Update

Girls, I miss you already! I was working in my classroom today and it was very quiet!!! I hope your summer is off to a great start. ...