Monday, January 14, 2019

Snow Day!

Happy snow day! As we discussed on Friday, I am posting some work for you to do today to keep us moving with our classwork. Remember that everything you need should be in your binder. You can squeeze this in between your sledding!

Classwork
Math
  1. Complete the adding and subtracting fraction worksheet
  2. Watch the Matholia video about improper fractions (login, go to learn, click on D6 and watch. He calls fourths, quarters. It means the same thing!)
Wordly Wise
  1. Cut out flashcards for list 9 and read through the definitions
Reading
  1. Read/reread the article on Newsela about the San Francisco earthquake and take the quiz!
 Homework
The homework is listed on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Update

Girls, I miss you already! I was working in my classroom today and it was very quiet!!! I hope your summer is off to a great start. ...