Sunday, April 28, 2019

Weekly Update

This was another fun and special week with Grandparents and Special Friends Day on Thursday! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone's guests and seeing the proud look on the girls faces as they showed them around. They completed a 3WT together and we will look at those tomorrow and share them one another.

The girls did a fabulous job at the Maypole yesterday. All of their hard work paid off and it was special to see them in action.

We are working hard through decimals and I hope to wrap up the unit this week. When we work more on decimal computation, we will complete a fun shopping project, which I know the girls will enjoy.

We are all looking forward to a normal schedule this week! For one of our final writing labs, we will be doing something special for Mother's Day and Father's Day. If you could please email me either a picture of your whole family including your daughter, or individual mother/daughter and father/daughter pictures, I would appreciate it. If I could get the pictures by Wednesday, it would be great!

Reminders and Announcements
  • Riley is our carpool helper next week
  • Middle School visit is May 8 - the girls will get a bird's eye view of fifth grade 
  • Lower School Book Fair (5/15 and 5/16) - more details to follow including fifth grade summer reading selections
  • Final Assembly Information is here!
  • Scavenger hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Update

Girls, I miss you already! I was working in my classroom today and it was very quiet!!! I hope your summer is off to a great start. ...